Solid Organic Fertilizer
11 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Universal ecological fertilizer made from insects droppings.
Characteristics / Benefits:
• Increases the overall vitality of the plants, the intensity of the colors, strengthens the maturation of annual outbreaks; It makes more flower buds sprout.
• Easy and quick nutrient intake. Your trees will not suffer overfertilization
• The pellets decompose perfectly and do not load the substrate
• Possible to mix with the substrate at the time of transplant
• Promotes the development of the root system and ensures the presence of biological life
• Increases the general resistance of plants to stress, pests and bacteria
• Neutral PH. No odor, ideal for indoor bonsai growers
• 5 - 10 pellets per 1 liter of substrate
• Dissolve in water, 2 - 3 granules per liter and use to water
• Spread the granules on the substrate or use the fertilizer baskets. As soon as the pellets break down, apply another batch
This organic fertilizer made from purified insect excrement is a stabilized product, processed thermomechanically in the form of pellets.
From 98% to 100% of the fertilizer is made from separate worm droppings, the rest are parts of exoskeletons of chitin from dead animals. There are no other organic or inorganic additives in the fertilizer.
The effects of fertilizer are the result of the structure of the digestive system of the insect that, unlike mammals or birds, processes much less organic material and has a more efficient method of digestion and nutrient intake.
After all, it is the digestive system of the insect, which is the last stage in the circulation of nutrients, before they return to the ground, at the beginning of the new cycle. That is why the fertilizer decomposes perfectly when used and does not load the substrate.
Thanks to the balanced content of the main biogenic elements (N, P, K) and the presence of biogenic secondary elements (Ca, S, Mg) and oligoelements (Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, B), the fertilizer positively affects the plants .
This product can be used for organic farming in accordance with Regulation (EC) n. ° 834/2007 of the European Council and Regulation (EC) n. ° 889/2009 of the European Commission on organic production and labeling of organic products.
Chemical and physical characteristics:
Moisture v% max. 20.0
Fuels in a dry sample% min. 75.0
Nitrogen as N in% 3.6
Phosphorus as P2O5 in% 3.6
Pottassium as K2O in% 3.1
pH value 4.5 - 7.0
C: N ratio max. 30
The content of the elements of risk meets the legal limits in mg / kg1 on a dry basis: kadmium 2; lead 100; mercury 1.0; arsenic 20; chrome 100; Molybdenum 20; Nickel 50; copper 150; zinc 600
Expiration: Use within 2 years from the date of manufacture. Product license number: 4149
No customer comments for the moment.