FERTILIZER WITH AMINO ACIDS
Recommended in all types of crops to prevent and correct iron deficiencies and the chlorosis they generate. It can be applied both foliar and soil.
Complex of vitamins and iron chelated with EDDHSA and with L-amino acids of plant origin. Iron chelated with EDDHSA ensures the effectiveness of the product when applied to the soil. The amino acids stimulate the absorption of the product by the plant and activate the plant metabolism.
- Citrus, fruit and vine: 2-3 applications spaced about 10-15 days in spring or summer. Dosage: 200-300ml / 100l. DO NOT APPLY IN PLUM.
- Horticultural, industrial and ornamental: make 2-3 applications spaced about 10-15 days at the beginning of the vegetative cycle. Dosage: 200-300ml / 100l.
Use the lowest doses as a preventive and the highest as a curative.
APPLICATION TO THE SOIL:
- Seedlings: 30-50 mL / foot or 15 L / ha and year as preventive and twice as curative.
- Citrus and fruit trees: 75-100 mL / foot or 25 L / ha and year as preventive and twice as curative. Apply 3 weeks after full bloom.
- Horticultural and ornamental: 50-60 L / ha and year as preventive and twice as curative. Apply at the beginning of the growing cycle.
- Vine: 15-30 mL / strain and year.
Divide the previous doses in 2 applications. For flood irrigation, increase doses up to 50%.
It can be mixed with most of the usual products, except strongly acidic products. In products that contain copper and / or sulfur, caution is advised because it can excessively potentiate the effects of these elements. It is recommended to carry out a previous compatibility test.
Shake before using. Keep away from foodstuffs, beverages and feed. Do not eat. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash after use. Store between 5 and 30 ºC.
Total Nitrogen (N) 1.0% (w / w)
Organic Nitrogen (N) 1.0% (w / w)
Iron (Fe) soluble in water 3.5% (p / p)
Iron (Fe) chelated with EDDHA 1.0% (w / w)
Free amino acids 6.0% (w / w)
Stability interval of the chelated iron fraction: pH between 4 and 9.
Physical state: liquid. Soluble concentrate (SL).
pH = 3.0
Density = 1.2 kg / L
Class A: heavy metal content below the authorized limits for this classification.